Thursday, December 29, 2005

Lower 9th Ward


I haven't written in a couple of days...I thought I'd be writing a lot but once I started the blog and sat down to write, my head started spinning. ::Grin:: But I'll just write random topics till my head empties out. More soon. I just got back from visiting the Lower 9th Ward again...this photo is from very near the breached canal. See more pictures here The pics speaks for themselves, but I've written a few comments. This is what it looks like for the entire street, block after block after block.... (click on the pic for a larger one)

Click here for a video (Quicktime)
This is just a short movie, no sound, that shows a typical street in the Lower 9th Ward. The point I'm trying to show is what you don't see when you see individual pictures. No matter where you turn, it's all destroyed. I'll be posting a longer more detailed video soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home